• Register Today It's free!

Wheel Question

lonewolfalpha

Reaction score
City, State
Canada, Drayton Valley, ALberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ranger FX4 Lvl2, 2006
Okay guys, a friend of mine recently changed the wheels on his Jeep Rubicon and I realised that they are a 16"x8" wheel with a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern-will they fit on my ranger? I was thinking of putting 265-75-16 Toyo MT's on my truck but need a 16" wheel if I do to replace the factory Alcoa's.
Or should I just hunt for the elusive 32"-11.5"-15 mud tire? There seems to be very few of these around.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the link, I wonder if the back spacing is the same?

Have your friend measure it for you or go over to his place an measure it yourself by placing a flat edge on the back side of the rim, then measure from the mounting surface to the bottom of the flat edge. That's your backspacing measurement ;)

the backspacing isnt the same.....

be aware, i had a jeep steel rim on my explreor with drum brakes in the rear, and the flance couldnt seat against the drum because of the wheel contour..... should be something to think about

DB_1 said:
Have your friend measure it for you or go over to his place an measure it yourself by placing a flat edge on the back side of the rim, then measure from the mounting surface to the bottom of the flat edge. That's your backspacing measurement ;)
Oh man, I knew that trick too. I guess everyone is allowed a blonde moment now and again, right?

Back