When We Girls Drink Too Much............ | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

When We Girls Drink Too Much............

'97 V8

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
ft. knox ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 mounty 5.0 4x4 baby!!
tjhats some funny stuff right there. As for richard passing out ina frat house, i will vouche(sp) for em....biggest mistake you will ever make. PERIOD

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

BeauJ

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
james t said:
Yea, i cringe at the thought of many things i used to do. East Texas/southwest AR area so you know the "backroads cruising" thing was popular here too. :rolleyes: Usually it involved a truckload of girls and Boone's and beer.

We did it here too. Of course in my days, they had "Smirnoff Ice" and "Mike's Hard Lemonade". I can't complain as I had more "opportunities" than I would have had if soberiety was involved :thumbsup:

<

eXplorerchic

Elite Explorer Babe<br>sXc Member
Reaction score
City, State
Decatur, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
Haha how did I miss this thread! I've done a "few" things on that list :eek:

<

Katheros

Reaction score
City, State
Eastern Shore, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 XLT
Wow. The memories that list should bring back.. but it's just too foggy. While I've never passed out in a kitchen, a cold bathroom floor feels so good sometimes!

<

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
I once passed out on one of my ex boyfriends when I went out on New Year's Eve in 1979 with my sister who got me totally wasted, my boyfriend picked me up after work and we went back to his place. Let's just say I passed out on him during the foreplay ;)

I've never been that drunk since, pretty much stick to Mike's or hard cider these days, but I'll still drink a few shots of tequila with you if you want

<

TWolf

Reaction score
City, State
I'm from my mom and dad but I live in Lolo MT.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer XLT
Been along time since I have posted here. But I couldn't pass this one up.

My Jr. year of High school. Black Velvet and Segrams 7. Stoled my friends dad truck. Went to home coming dance. Don't remember leaving but do remember throwing up the Principles leg telling him that I was not drunk.

My brother took me to my parents who were at a Town get together. Our town was very small. My mom came out to see if I was alright. My brother had told her that I was sick. She beat the crud out of me in front of everybody at the get together. They were cheering her on. Hit him again.

My dad was the Under Sheriff and mom was the secretary for the Principle. Dad said that after the seventh time of picking me up. He told mom that he was not going to pick me up anymore because she was going to kill me.

Any way, I got grounded for life, in school suspension and had to go see the Probation Officer. Dad felted so bad about the PO that I got to go out the next weekend.

I had never drank before then. Only reason that I did is because I wanted to impress the gal who got to be the Home Coming Queen. And boy did I.

Tom

<