• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Where are all the women on this site?????

falls chic

Reaction score
City, State
St.Catherines, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91XLT
Hey ladies i keep seing your names popping up on here but do not see to much chatting going on.. It is nice to see a womans perspective on what is considered a mans terrain. We'll show em... Just joking all.... Peace. :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
here i am. AHAH!! or not!

celly

disturber of the peace
Reaction score
City, State
calgary
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 eb 5.0 awd
I used to wonder that at a mountainbiking site I hang out on. I met my wife on that site. ;)

falls chic

Reaction score
City, State
St.Catherines, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91XLT
Yeah my husband is right into mountain biking. He loves the show that is taped in B.C. I think it is called drop in???? Now those guys are nuts!!!!!!!!

spindlecone

Reaction score
City, State
San Jose, Calif
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sport trac
My wife considers me to be a nut case because of this site, if I could ever get her to log off sims city, will have her pay a visit, shes very busy building houses:)

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4
I'm a woman. I'm blonde and loose with double d's. Wanna cyber?

boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty
Husky forgot to mention he just finished his sex change

spindlecone

Reaction score
City, State
San Jose, Calif
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sport trac
boominXplorer said:
Husky forgot to mention he just finished his sex change
The above is useless without pics :D

punkin

Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 5 spd 4 dr
Hey falls chic...

I just joined a few days ago, while looking around on the net for Explorer info.

I'm no stranger to the fine Ford family, currently own a 1991 Ranger 4x4 XLT that will be going up for sale shortly.

Just purchased a 1994 Explorer 4dr 4x4 XLT 5 spd. It is bone stock and needs a little work right away, but I'm happy with the truck I got and the price I paid. That's all that matters, right? ;)

Will hopefully be spending lots of time here, seems like a really cool site with LOADS of info!! :thumbsup:

falls chic

Reaction score
City, State
St.Catherines, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91XLT
Hey Punkin, you are right it is all that matters. Well good luck with your new truck.Yeah i have only been on the site awhile but boy can you learn alot. I am totally envious of your area of living. I would love to be out in B.C with all the mountains and trails there. :cool: My husband love's the show drop in with all the bikes. Welcome EH!!! Hope to be seeing you on the boards. :thumbsup:

Brian_B

Reaction score
City, State
Mountain Home, AR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty / 56 f-100
Hi again Punkin,

Why are you getting rid of your ranger? It looked pretty sharp the last time I saw pics. Mine is long gone as well, but it was pretty beat up.

Later,
Brian_B

punkin

Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT 5 spd 4 dr
Hey Brian,

I wish I could afford to keep both the Ranger and the Explorer...

My b/f got a 99 F350 a while back, and we don't need to have 2 trucks. We decided that a 91-94 Explorer would give us more interior space and seating, without having to change away from the drivetrain we liked.

I still have the 4.0L 5 spd combo, with D35 & 8.8" that are in my Ranger... only difference is more options (the X is fully loaded except leather), and auto 4x4. :( I think the first "mod" (not counting repairs) will be a manual hub swap. :)

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer XLT
welcome

welcome to the site.

Hope you find all the info you need.

Im currently putting together a 91 Explorer XLT

www.claudioscustoms.com

If anyone wants to check on the progress

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
punkin said:
Hey falls chic...

I just joined a few days ago, while looking around on the net for Explorer info.

I'm no stranger to the fine Ford family, currently own a 1991 Ranger 4x4 XLT that will be going up for sale shortly.

Just purchased a 1994 Explorer 4dr 4x4 XLT 5 spd. It is bone stock and needs a little work right away, but I'm happy with the truck I got and the price I paid. That's all that matters, right? ;)

Will hopefully be spending lots of time here, seems like a really cool site with LOADS of info!! :thumbsup:

Hey Punkin, let me extend my welcome too, you will definitely find loads of info here

falls chic

Reaction score
City, State
St.Catherines, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91XLT
briwayjones said:
Manual goood! Auto baaadd!! hehe
I second that HE! HE!. Manual goood!!! Auto baaad!! :thumbsup:

herlilred96

Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 limited
saying hi!

I just wanted to say hello ladies.
I just bought a lil red 96 Explorer. I love the look of this cute little truck. It has a million problems but it's getting better all the time. It's nice to know I am not the only female here, having all my questions laughed at by the guys... Lol!
My last auto build was a Chevy Nova and I did pretty good with it considering when I got it it was dismantled with all the parts in boxes inside the car.
Anyways... Fun, fun, fun. I'm in Nor Cal. Anyone near Sac?

Peosk

Reaction score
City, State
fremont
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 ford explorer xlt
Hey ladies i keep seing your names popping up on here but do not see to much chatting going on.. It is nice to see a womans perspective on what is considered a mans terrain. We'll show em... Just joking all.... Peace. :cool:
Here i am. Yes its dominated by men. Being a mechanic i puts me right there. I always have to work twice as hard to "prove" myself. Its hard for women being in this type profession. But hey i chose it and i love it. Any other women mechanics here? Speak up and say hello!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Here i am. Yes its dominated by men. Being a mechanic i puts me right there. I always have to work twice as hard to "prove" myself. Its hard for women being in this type profession. But hey i chose it and i love it. Any other women mechanics here? Speak up and say hello!

Glad to have you on the forum:chug:

We have had our share of women who wrench on their own vehicles, but most have moved on from the forum. One of them became a service advisor. She still has her offroad modified Explorer, and I'm still friends with her on Facebook.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.