Where are the Cheapest 914/LED Bulbs at? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are the Cheapest 914/LED Bulbs at?

I want to put in some 914 LED replacement bulbs in place of all the factory 914 bulbs, like instrument cluster and overhead lights. Don't know the number of the other bulb in the map light. Where are the cheapest priced bulbs that you have found located at? Store, web site, and price? I have to get around 15 or 20 of these bulbs to do the job right.

Thanks in advance,

HotDogs

i'm pretty sure those bulbs in the areas you named are 194 bulbs. :)

i'm pretty sure those bulbs in the areas you named are 194 bulbs.

ARGGG!!! I need some coffee. You are correct on that. Thanks for getting me straight. I guess too many 714's when I was allot younger. LOL.

HotDogs

it happens to the best of us. ;)
i just saw a post in the lighting forum that had a link to 194 leds....check out hartmans post about changing his gauge colors.....theres a link to a site there

For the overhead lights, there're 2 912 bulbs in the overhead console while one in the middle row plus 2 194 bulbs for the reading lamps. The instrument panel uses all 194 bulbs.

I installed the overhead lightings to superwhites. You can get a pair of superwhite bulbs at AutoZone for $3 a pair. It's not bad at all. If you're getting superwhites, remember to get the natural blue bulb and not painted.

Back