Where are you from? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are you from?

I was born in Kitchener, Ont., moved to Halifax, N.S. and then Saint John, N.B. with parents ... after school joined Navy / officer training all over and went back to Halifax then to Ottawa ... then Comox, then Halifax ... then Civy life .... Charlottetown, PEI, then back to Saint John, N.B., where I am now,,,,,, my Wife is from North Bay, Ont ... Then to Montreal, Que.... then to Saint John, N.B. for University where she was fortunate enough to meet me and stay (she may disagree with the fortunate enough to meet me part ... so I won't mention that to her .... but she sticks with me ... so it has to be something ?????) //// I am a Commercial Pilot and she is an Air Canada Agent and a Marine Biologist...
Wew have a 99 XLS .... all Black with polished steel wheels.... and we are 1st time Explorer owners .... our other cars are 69 & 70 Cadillac convertibles and a 53 Cadillac Sedan.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just moved to Warman sask from Saskatoon. love hunting and the outdoors, and Rum if its not mine. :D worked Helitack with the BCFS in Northern B.C, now meat cutter and security at Costco.

heyok said:
I live in New Westminster, BC. Hey Paul, from my place I can see the parking lot of where the old CKNW used to be. Where 'bouts did you live in New West?

Al

As a kid I lived in Connaught Heights and later on 10th street.

I was born in Westlock Alberta in the old red hospital that is now torn down and replaced by an I.G.A. and I've lived in every small town within an hour of the place although I now reside in Drayton Valley and work in the oil patch.

I live about 20 min north of Barrie, only heard of one person on this forum that lives in barrie so far..

Just bought my 1993 XLT two days ago for $200 239,000km. Needs paint and TLC but runs like a champ. Pickering, Ontario

I was in Barrie for a yeah while I trained in Borden, didnt like it when I was there but now being in a small town I wouldnt mind Barrie quite so much

winnipeg manitoba so what else do ya need to know hmmmmmm

Kimberley b.c .....anyone even close to me?

i was born and raised in Cyprus, Europe and now i'm studing in Murray State University in Kentucky.

kslhol said:
I was born and raised in Coaldale, Alberta. Probably die there too... Hopefully no time soon though... ;)

Wasnt born in Coaldale, Reddeer here. But I've lived in Coaldale for 16 of my 20 years. We should meet up some time, I actually know where you live.. But thats another story. lol

I'd be all, man, you should come check out my X! But its junk atm imo.. Still has its TTB.. I want my D44 under it already, but tranny problems put that on hold. Now all I need is a hydraulic line so I can drive it.. And Ford wants $170 for a new line, and the wreckers here say they dont keep'em, pick a part here I come!

Kinserin said:
I actually know where you live.. But thats another story. lol

I just moved to Taber, AB from Coaldale. Couldn't afford the 80 km commute back and forth to work everyday anymore.

I think I know where you live too... There are two blue lifted Ex's in Coaldale, one is two tone and the other is light blue. I'm guessing one of these is yours?

The two tone one is awesome, the light blue one is on its way to being awesome.

Born and raised in Whitehorse, Yukon... :eek:

Born and raised Edmonton area/ sherwood park REDNECK ALBERTAN.. Living the dream in the Alberta Oilfield.. Living on an acerage outside Sherwood Forrest now..

anybody hear close to Fort MAc Alta? it sucks up here i need ppl to talk to.

Fort Mac is about as far north from here as Edmonton is south from here- 3H+ drive.

Grew up in Halifax, NS, moved to Calgary, AB, then to Abbotsford, BC, and finally, now in Whitehorse, YT, my favorite place so far in Canada.

Born and raised in Leamington, Ontario. Now in Winterpeg, Manitoba.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back