Where can I get 3 inch Spindle lift for '01? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where can I get 3 inch Spindle lift for '01?

surfin

Reaction score
City, State
Long Beach, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 XLS
I have an '01 explorer right now with a torsion twist and 31x10.5 inch pro comp all terrains(which i like very much) and I would like to put 33's and I want a 3 inch spindle lift with 2 inch shackles in the back to give the pre-runner look and re-gear it so I dont suck as much gas. So I have been looking for spindles and can not find one... And does anyone know a better deal then 4 wheel parts pro comps shocks?Complete set of 4 (Front & Rear)
This is the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Price.
Not Applicable for 96-00 4-Runner, 95-01 Tacoma.
The ES 9000 for $139.99

IF I could I would put Reservoir shocks if I had the money, but I'm only two wheel drive and that would cost a lot. But if somone knows a good deal I would be interested... Email me if you like Surfintilltheend@aol.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can get some at Truckin.com , or from eBay.

Pro Comp makes a spindle kit for about 650 bucks. Also, for about 1500 bucks, Camburg makes a custom spindle/upper arm kit for the ranger edge, which will also work on the explorer. Rumor has it that the fabtech spindle for the ranger edge will fit,but I've never confirmed it.

You can get the 1 1/2 inch lift shackles for about $70 (warrior products is the only one) at the 4 wheel parts in carson off the 91 (they usually have a few in stock).

If you put 33" tires with only the shackle, you will rub in the rear on compression.

I have a 2000 xls with a tt,shackles,hanneman glass fenders and I'm running 33x12.5's on a 15x8 wheels with 3 1/4" backspacing. when I hit a dip faster than 20mph, I rub on the driverside rear.

FYI

jagertroop said:
I have a 2000 xls with a tt,shackles,hanneman glass fenders and I'm running 33x12.5's on a 15x8 wheels with 3 1/4" backspacing. when I hit a dip faster than 20mph, I rub on the driverside rear.

FYI[/QUOTE

got any pics?

jagertroop said:
Rumor has it that the fabtech spindle for the ranger edge will fit,but I've never confirmed it.
FYI

i can for sure confirm it i put them on my explorer a few weeks ago

Back