where can i get a 2 inch body lift for a 02 Explorer Sport? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

where can i get a 2 inch body lift for a 02 Explorer Sport?

Sportboy06

Reaction score
City, State
Tuscumbia, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer Sport
i have a 02 explorer sport and i cant find a 2 inch body lift for it any where and i dont want to put 3 inches on there cuz i have heard u can see between the body and frame when u add about 3 or more inches and to me that doesnt look to great but if you can help me out any please wite me back sincerely ~shawn :navajo: ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well with any body lift your going to be able to see between the frame...have you tried searching the forums yet >

yeah ive looked through and i was just thinkin bout the expidition and was wodering if that might work because its not tha much diffrent than the explorer

hey oskar i sent you a private message askin u some stuff bout your x reply to me if u could pretty soon

the expedition and explorer are quite different.... i dont think there is one commercially available... nto sure about this, but i also spend a lot of time in the toyota world, and there is a guy in san jose, CA that can custom make the pucks for your application, his stuff is actually better than the regular glass reinforced body pucks the normal body lift comes with, however you will have to do the research for whats needed. www.4crawler.com

Back