where can i get this truck bra? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

where can i get this truck bra?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bras are for 2 things
***** and morons ricers

Bra's were out way before most rice were even born. I think it looks better than a lot of bra's I have seen. I wouldn't put it on with the intention of ever removing it though.

thanks guys, why wouldnt you ever remove it?

Any bra I've seen taken off after being on for a while shows sun fade, and scratches from cinders and things getting up under it and vibrating against the hood.

That may be a Jeeper bra.. I've seen ones exactly like that on a few Jeeps. And I don't see any reason to put a bra on, be it vehicle or female :D

If you do get it just make sure the hood is clean before putting it on and make sure you take it off a few days later and clean it again.

thanks guys i decided against it, just no point

Yep, if you really are concerned about dings, don't get a bra or a bug deflector, get some of that 3M clear pain protectant stuff. All bras do is make the paint job look weird, collect moisture and breed rust, and look funny. I can't believe the amount of people who still put them on brand new cars, especially Mustangs.

My parents had them on their old vans. I don't remember and adverse affects from it. Primarily was used for long trips and such. They can be a real pain to put on though.

Bras look great on sports cars ONLY IMO. But it is true. They do more damage than good. I had one in my old '84 Camaro. Loved the look of it. Its a pain to take them on and off though everytime I wash the car to get all the dirt that accumulated under there.

i have it in my closet right now

want to send it to me? haha

I'll sell it to you for $40, it even says explorer on it.

haha thanks anyways

well, i offered. if you change your mind, let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back