• Register Today It's free!

Where can you buy Flowmaster 50?

4X4Tribal

Reaction score
City, State
South Yarmouth, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Sport
Where can I buy a flowmaster 50 dual in, single out muffler for my sport SOHC? The only place that I've seen one is on the flowmaster website but I can't figure out how to buy it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Get the part # & go to a shop that sells Flowmaster & have them order it. Or they might have one in stock. You can also plug in the part # in the online sites above.

4X4Tribal said:
Where can I buy a flowmaster 50 dual in, single out muffler for my sport SOHC? The only place that I've seen one is on the flowmaster website but I can't figure out how to buy it.

I have seen online retailers in past with good "Buy it Now" pricing on eBay for assorted Flowmaster mufflers.

I was just recently in the market for the FM 50 SUV Series and was able to pick one up for I think $90 from summit. Plus there always good with there shipping. I did alot of research and summit was the best to buy that muffler from. I really dont know the difference between the regular 50 series and the 50 suv series. But I got the 2.5 in and 2.5 out with 2.5 tailpipe and I get a really nice sound, not too loud but loud enough to hear when ur on the gas.

Back