Status
Not open for further replies.

182RG

Reaction score
City, State
Winchester, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT / '13 Touareg TDI
...where the guy was complaining about his mis-delivery?

Moderation tip - when a thread isn't going where it should be going, you LOCK it, you don't DELETE it.

If it was deleted, that is very, very poor forum etiquette. I have never, ever been on any other site where threads get deleted, unless it is a gross TOS violation, and even then...only the offending posts get removed.

Peter?

Moderation tip - when a thread isn't going where it should be going, you LOCK it, you don't DELETE it.

If it was deleted, that is very, very poor forum etiquette. I have never, ever been on any other site where threads get deleted, unless it is a gross TOS violation, and even then...only the offending posts get removed.

Peter?

It was not a useful thread, considering the OP deleted both of his posts.

Peter?
I was prepared to clean it up and possibly lock it but the OP had removed his original post thereby making it a non issue.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back