• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Where does this vacuum line go?

TequilaSnrs087

Reaction score
City, State
Chapel Hill/Charlotte, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
I noticed that I was no longer getting air out of my dash vents, only the defrost vents. I popped the hood to look for a loose vacuum line and found one. On the vacuum ball thing on the passenger side has a line coming off of it that just stopped where the shock mounts. It looked like it had just popped off something, not broken. I looked around and could not find what it connected to. There is another vacuum line next to/above it that goes over to the engine and is intact. Any ideas? I looked at a diagram online, but it was not very helpful and did not give any real locations for the parts. I could not figure out which line was this mystery line. I'll try to get pictures tomorrow if I do not get it figured out by then.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

TequilaSnrs087

Reaction score
City, State
Chapel Hill/Charlotte, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
I found it and put in a new section of hose. All works well now.

zims666

Reaction score
City, State
Chapel Hill, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLS
was your air working again after reconnection of the vacuum lines, replacement, or both?