Where to buy a replacement high mount brake light? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to buy a replacement high mount brake light?

So I'm trying to find somewhere that sells a replacement high mount brake light housing. I am in need of a new one due to my inability to tint taillights and sand. The old one is fubar and makes my truck look like butthole. I've tried googling for hours and can't seem to find one. I also called all my local wreckers and got no where with them. Just looking for a factory red replacement, nothing fancy. Thanks in advance.

Our forum vendors Tousley Ford (FORDSVTPARTS) and Fast Parts Network can get you brand new OEM parts at a big discount.

You might also want to browse the For Sale forum for anyone parting out their same model years, or post in the Wanted forum with your needs.

I would really check out some more junk yards. Price would be much less. Especially if you remove it yourself.

I checked the vendors and all the junk yards by me. No one seems to have the high mount. Just the regular tails.

Back