Where to buy Flowmaster Cat-back for 5.0 Ex? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to buy Flowmaster Cat-back for 5.0 Ex?

King$nake

Reaction score
City, State
Oceanside, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Eddie Bauer 5.0
Where can I find some Flowmaster cat backs (40 or 50 series?) for my 98 5.0 Explorer?

Also, I have a K&N Air Intake. Is that just as good as any other Cold Air Intake on the market?

Thanks
J

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where can I find some Flowmaster cat backs (40 or 50 series?) for my 98 5.0 Explorer?

Also, I have a K&N Air Intake. Is that just as good as any other Cold Air Intake on the market?

Thanks
J

i would recommend going to an exhaust shop. they'll be able to give you an opinion on what will be best, and what they can and cannot do. you don't want to get the kit and be stuck with it not having the equipment or know-how.

i got mine done at an exhaust shop, they'll be able to do it quicker, better, and faster, and most likely CHEAPER. before ordering, i strongly strongly strongly suggest going to talk to a shop.

about the air intake, do you have an actual k&n intake, as in the intake tube and all that, or just the air filter? either way i'd imagine you're getting better airflow then stock.

Google -- that'll lead you everywhere.

you know the line from Field of Dreams
"If you build it, they will come"

"If you Google, you will find"

Back