• Register Today It's free!

Where to find 2" body lifts?

easnoddy

Reaction score
City, State
Bogart, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Sport 4WD
I'm going up to 33's in 2 weeks and need to get the 2" body lift pronto. Can anyone tell me where to find them online? All I see at summit and really anywhere else is the 3" for the ranger.

Also, what all needs to be done with the radiator/fan shroud when doing the 2" body lift. TIA!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why get a 2" body lift.. You should just go to 3".. You'll have an easier time finding one compared to trying to find a 2" body lift. Just get the PA #853 lift kit.

easnoddy said:
I'm going up to 33's in 2 weeks and need to get the 2" body lift pronto.

Do you have any other lift on your explorer? If you don't you won't be able to fit 33s w/ a tiny 2" body lift.

bmxking5 said:
Do you have any other lift on your explorer? If you don't you won't be able to fit 33s w/ a tiny 2" body lift.

I have shackles and a 1.25" TT. I have the AAL but need to get longer torsion bar adjustment bolts to go up a full 2" on the suspension. I wanted to go with a full 4" of lift without having to do the steering extension. I'm going to finish up the suspension and body lifts the same weekend I buy the tires and have them mounted. I also don't want to have to change the positioning of any brake lines or have to put those flaps inside the rear wells to cover the gap. 3" spacers just seem more dangerous to me as well.

If y'all make a good enough case for the 3" BL I may do it. 2" BL also seem to cost 1/2 what the 3" BL cost.

Does anyone have a Dick Cepek BL installed?

i have a 2" body lift for sale. it has never been used. i bought it 2 weeks ago and a buddy sold me a suspension lift for a great price and i only want the sus. lift not both. my email is ftballstud85@yahoo.com ill ship it to you for 100 bucks. so let me know just message me or u can email me i check it every day and ill get back to you. asap :cool:

4wheelparts.com is selling lifts for $85. I am getting a 3" lift this week.

nm sorry, that special is over :'(

jcwhitney.com has the cheapest PA lift I have seen anywhere. also try 4wheelparts and truckperformance.com

yah but they charge you for shipping and shipping insurance. so it comes out to like 110 so ill save you 10 bucks ang ship it to you for 100. im just trying to help you out.

Okay guys, with a solid 2" suspension lift and the fact I want to fit 33x12.5's on 15's, help me really dcide whether to go with 2" or 3" on the BL. Someone who has had both please give me the pros and cons. I'm not a big fan of the idea of a body lift and would really like to go with aluminum spacers, but I'd have to fab them :(. I am okay with a little excess fender trimming but don't want to have to cut too much plastic (not really cool with cutting the sheet metal).

Can someone who has had both a 2" and 3" BL give me a justification for doing a 3" instead of just 2"?

Back