Where to find Range Rover Type Lettering? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to find Range Rover Type Lettering?

MikeCallery

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT Tri-Coat
I have seen a few Explorer's that mimiced the Range Rover by putting Explorer across the front in basically the same looking lettering and I think it looks great, but am unable to even fathom where one would find the plastic letters.

Can anyone give me a source? Idea?

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go to a salvage yard and remove them from the door of a 3rd gen :p:

These guys will make custom billet aluminum or chrome lettering. So just make a design and send it to them.

Thanks for that link. I need to look at their stuff a little more. It is not quite the look that the Range Rover lettering looks like, which is what I really want to match up to, but it might be close enough.

Someone told me that to create a Trademark (?) the font must be original so I am guessing they modified one of those fonts. Not that any lay-person would ever notice the difference...

I saw a Titanium model Flex the other day with something written across the hood in black letters and it looked pretty cool. May get "dated" in a few years but for now I like it. I would think you could get any vinyl lettering shop to cut some letters for you and it would be inexpensive.

Back