Where to order fender trim for 2000 Limited? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to order fender trim for 2000 Limited?

robmurt04

Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 4WD
Need all new replacement fender trims for a 2000 Ford Explorer Limited. Need the ones with the little "lip" on it. Here's a picture of the eddie bauer ones but its the same look, just not tan. :thumbsup: Tried looking online and can only find the ones with out the lip, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. Don't want to buy through ford, dealer prices are :eek:

ford-explorer-7.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tried LMC, I could only find ones for expeditions. Unless they have some fancy name for "fender trim" but I couldn't find it :dunno:

im going to watch this one, as I am looking for the same style and cant find them anywhere. Im actually looking for the piece right behind the front wheel on the bottom. Mine is slightly different though because I had the tubular steps, not the built in style. :dunno:

There is a seller on ebay who has some used fender moulding. Put this number in the ebay search box 380003456966 . It looks like you can use 99-01 fender moulding. I tried to find new, but i couldnt find anything either. You can ask the dealer if they will give you shop price. The dealership in Sunnyvale Ca. is pretty good on competitive prices if you ask.

That's a Dealership item only unless you want aftermarket. I paid $168 for the rear one when it got damaged after I hit an object while driving on the freeway a year ago.

junk yard.. im tellin ya man. you just gotta get out there and be like 'hey, i need some trim, can i go walk the yard to find it', sooo are you keeping your leafs? lol

Back