• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

where to ride in Hazleton, PA area

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
Since i now have another explorer, I really want to find some trails. I know there are a lot of places to ride in and around Hazleton, but i don't know the area other than driving to work.

Back when i had my last explorer I rode at Paragon (which is now closed). I remember there used to be other members from the area (lizardtrac I believe).

Can anyone point me in the right direction? My kids really want to go off-road also, but right now i don't know where to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

vroomzoomboom

Elite Canuck STOCK SUCKS!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 supercharged 347 sport
skunk and spaz live up in freeland. not sure how much they go out these days however

stk33069

Reaction score
City, State
Hammonton
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Sport
i forget what the place is called exactly, but its huge boulder field. there are trails all through there and even in the hunting season they open up even more trails. all i know is that it was close to the Poconos, and one trail had me go under the Pa extension in a flooded underpass.

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
skunk and spaz live up in freeland. not sure how much they go out these days however
I used to see their explorers parked in freeland all the time in 940, but it's been a long time. Maybe a year

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
Are there no legal places to ride?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M where to offroad in cary nc and raleigh nc Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
X Who are from Long island...and Where Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
C Does this forum have a section where I can get a mechanic referral for Los Angeles? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2
A Where to Go: Washington Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
whitetrashfab where did the snow go? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
Stolle where have i been?! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
ProjectAviator Ideas on where to go on a summer Explorer run Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
D Where the west coast boys at? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 6
I Where are you? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
B Where Are All The Ohio Explorer?????? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
9 where can I go??? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
Four0Sport where are all the WV members? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
T Where to go Off-roading near Chattanooga? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
Albino 94LTD Where to buy DOM or 2x3 steel for sliders/bumpers Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 43
D Where the h$(( is everybody Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
A where are all my wheeling jersey girls? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
Donner Chilen@s y Peruan@s, where are you? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
J where to buy tires Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
I where is the best place on line to get a rebuild kit Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
FROADER Happy Birthday Tom "Where the FAKRWEE" Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
Spas New Year's 07, where ya want it? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 13
S Tahitian, no good, no where around austin, Then where??? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
K im new to this and dont know where to start :S Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
P Where in Oklahoma can I wheel? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
kert0307 Where to wheel around Iowa? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
GJarrett East Coast 10th Anniversary Poll - Choose Where Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 46
RangerX SoCal run - when and where? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 36
J 'WHerE IN aRKANSAS" Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 18
Josh Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 917
E Where to run in South Carolina...Aiken...? Start a Run? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 1
Rick Where's all the wheelin' action??? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 26
C Anyone where from Ontario(toronto)? i want to go wheeling! Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 7
jrgaylor Where/what next ? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 12
410Fortune Somebody tell me where to go this weekend... Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 70
M Where to go beach driving on the eastern shore area of VA or MD? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 4
F where to wheel? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
9 Trails??? Where??? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 8
M Does anyone know where there is beach access for 4x4ing in North Carolina? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 17
H We went to moab where were you? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 58
G where are yall hiding Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 24
B Moving to Denver CO- where to wheel? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 9
M Where to go offroad in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 3
M ALBUQUERQUE NM WHERE'S THE TRAILS???? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 5
M WHERE IS THE TEXAS POST Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 22
2 Where are the trails in GA????? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 11
L Where can i find lots of Sand to drive on? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 24
Perry Where is everyone for CCR2001???? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 0
9 Where y'all Texans at? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 22
R Anyone know where these places in TX are? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 11
GJarrett Where is Trail Info for Red River NM? Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion 2