where to ride in Hazleton, PA area | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

where to ride in Hazleton, PA area

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
Since i now have another explorer, I really want to find some trails. I know there are a lot of places to ride in and around Hazleton, but i don't know the area other than driving to work.

Back when i had my last explorer I rode at Paragon (which is now closed). I remember there used to be other members from the area (lizardtrac I believe).

Can anyone point me in the right direction? My kids really want to go off-road also, but right now i don't know where to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

skunk and spaz live up in freeland. not sure how much they go out these days however

i forget what the place is called exactly, but its huge boulder field. there are trails all through there and even in the hunting season they open up even more trails. all i know is that it was close to the Poconos, and one trail had me go under the Pa extension in a flooded underpass.

skunk and spaz live up in freeland. not sure how much they go out these days however

I used to see their explorers parked in freeland all the time in 940, but it's been a long time. Maybe a year

Are there no legal places to ride?

Back