• Register Today It's free!

Where y'all Texans at?

91'explorer 2wd

Reaction score
City, State
McAllen, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4x4
i haven't heard of 2 many texans on this site, is there any southern texans here or am i the only one. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was in Austin finishing up at UT, but now I'm back in Houston for a year before I start med school. However, I'll be working at a summer camp in centex (Bruceville-Eddy) all summer. Complicated enough?

:p I am in Dallas, Tx. There are quite a few of us from Texas. There are four other moderators (plus myself) of this site and we are all in Texas. Maybe you can join us for our next slabs run.

I am In victoria, Tx... Not too far from you down there in McAllen.

IN COLORADO !!! , WE (I) DON'T BLAME YOU, THOUGH ... ( I've been to Texas before).... HeHeHe.. : )

Greetings from Houston.

Now let's all hook up and do some wheeling!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here The Colony just north of Dallas.

;) i've passed through victoria while heading 2 cuero, and san antonio.so kris do u know of any wheelilng spots from mcallen 2 where u victoria?

from mcallen to where u live in victoria : )

sorry guys i'm currently stationed in north carolina
but i am originally from carrollton just north of dallas
but feel free to tell me of any good places to wheel around dallas
i do vacation now and again

Corpus Christi here. Only trails here are illegal ones.:fire:

2wd explorers

hey 2wd exploders. Yall need to stay off the rocks and just be a pavement pounder.

I bet there are some 2wd's on this site that are more capable than your jeep toadies.:shoot:

gee, toadies...thanks for the tip. i really appreciate it.

Originally posted by godalter
I'm here The Colony just north of Dallas.

Where do you wheel at?? I'm here in Plano just east of you, and my friend's and I are always looking for new people to wheel with! Shoot me an E-mail at CJ7XJ4ltr@cs.com if you're ever looking to go out, that is if you don't mind wheeling with a beat up Cherokee :D

corpus isn't 2 far from here. where abouts in corpus :p

corpus isn't 2 far from here. where abouts in corpus

South part of town by Weber and Saratoga. I go to A&M CC.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just joking. I don't have anything wrong with explorers. After all they make good rear axles! Anyway aslong as some one knows there limits as so with any other vechical its cool with me. But if a 2wd is thinking he will make it because a 4wd truck didn't make it, is just wrong. Anyone been out to Benbrook?

Back