• Register Today It's free!

which ebayer do you recommend?

ghoster

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island , NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer
well got few extra bucks to get some things for the explorer. So i want to get the clear corners and the billet grill.
which ebayer did you guys use to get these parts?
Thanks in advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...just my opinion, i would get them used from a member here before i tried e-bay, especially the lighting....there have been a lot of members with bad stories especially on the clear corners...if it's not a shipping, not ever shipped, wrong part sent, or damaged problem, collecting moisture seems to be the top...
...there have also been some members with good experience...i guess i would say be careful and good luck...:D

I like revotech. They are on e-bay and their clear corners were great, fast shipping, great clear color, it has the clear reflector( a reflector is the DOT law), and is the same thickness plastic as the originals. I was very happy with them and would recommend them.

Dan, I am on the same boat as you, dont know if i want the grill though. I have this picture of a red explorer like ours but i still sit back and look at it and wonder if I like it or not. Does anyone else know what else I can do to make my grill stand out rather than getting this billet grill.

this is an X with the grill
F85331e1.jpg

and this is mine w/o the grill
IMG_05971.jpg

Danny- Thanks! i'm ordering them mon from him (revotech)

Matt- i know bro, but sometime you need to spend the money in order to c if you like. Lucky you i'll be the one spending the money! lol
BTW ERASE UR FRONT PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan, yea I know that i need to spend the money sometimes, and you know even if i dont like it i can easily turn around and sell it. But i am going to see if i can do something different with the grill not sure yet.
But at least ill be able to see your truck with it on, and then ill really make the decision from there. BTW are you getting both top and bottom pieces?

Back