Which rock crawlers to get??? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Which rock crawlers to get???

I was originally going to get the normal rock crawlers but I saw that 4WP has some new rock crawlers out and I kind of like them. Which ones do you guys like?

Original
rockcrawler_series-51_b.jpg

New
rockcrawler_02.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here we go!
869370009.163425237.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

See the center caps on this crown vic. Like those! they should fit! Crown vic are 5x4.5 too. Those caps would look awesome. I always wanted to put these on teardrops. Hard to find though :rolleyes:

Here's a close up
c8_1.JPG

Too bad these would not work! :mad:
3306%20Ford%20Mustang%20Center%20Cap.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im thinkin about painting the caps black but leaving the Ford logo chrome???

Texplorer said:
Im thinkin about painting the caps black but leaving the Ford logo chrome???
That mite work :thumbsup:
Only there a pain to paint! I tried to do the logo's in blue once. They looked really good! but it started wareing within a few days. Not sure why. :rolleyes:

Well here are my new custom painted center caps. I left the center part chrome but painted the logo black. I think they look 100 times better. I also painted the silver wheels weights black. What do you guys think?
502833_45_full.jpg

502833_44_full.jpg

502833_46_full.jpg

Texplorer said:
Well here are my new custom painted center caps. I left the center part chrome but painted the logo black. I think they look 100 times better. I also painted the silver wheels weights black. What do you guys think?
QUOTE]

:thumbsup: Very nice I really like it! I may copy you!

looks very nice, i like the new look!

Ordered mine today! :D 33" Pro Comp Muds and the new black crawlers for $764. Includes mount ballance, caps and lugs. Everthing! :cool:

Can't wait! :bounce:

Nice custom job on the center caps! Very nice, Tex! :)

Got mine today

New 33's on new rims...

12287new_tire.jpg

12287new_tires.jpg

I need to do some trimming on mine do to rubbing behind front tires

Tires and rims are so, so....black

Lookin great :)

o man those are nice lookin. i bought the old version last month and now i wish i hadn't.

Back