Which Wax | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Which Wax

I am waxing my car this weekend... It has NEVER been waxed to my knoowledge... I would like you guys to suggest me some products that I can get at a local store around the area that isn't too terribly expensive.

I have a few scratches here and there but not too many. Clear coat is not too great. My truck is white and pewter. Thanks in advance...

By the way, yes I used the search function and I still wanted to do this topic. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's just insane. It's pretty safe bet. I won't be buying any!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

X2. Holy Carnauba Crap Batman!!!

Joedirt spreads a little Swissvax on his toast every morning. This is what gives him his divine cleaning capabilities.

The secret is out!!!:D:thumbsup:

Side effects of Swissvax include but aren't limited to: The unexplained ability to cook like a chef, and the inability to pass up anything produced by Meguiars.

Hahahaha:D:thumbsup:

I sincerely hope they include a tube of KYJ with those products.

Hahahaha:D, by customer request, ky for the buggering your about the receive and chocolate to get rid of the bitter taste left in your mouth.:D

$3325 and the applicator is $6 extra??

$3325 and the applicator is $6 extra??

I'm surprised they don't include a live mink. 30 minutes of buffing, 30 minutes of rubbing belly, perfect shine.

For that price. It should come with your very own "DETAIL PERSON" of your choice to do it for you. I have an image! lol Nice Buffers...

:D

bikini+_car_wash_girls.jpg

You read my mind!!! Does that say DIRT on her Top?

I think so. Joe may have some explainin' to do....:D

Didn't he just leave? Perfect timing.

Why do everything yourself when you can hire help? ;)

Your Human Resource person has a good hiring policy.

Going to be 51* today...

That's close enough for me. 54* tomorrow, Better yet. So I've gathered up my "poor man's" detailing products. I just picked up the Tech 2.0 at O'Reilley's for $8.99. Can't afford the $1,300 wax. lol I'm going to try this clay bar system out to. See what all the hype is about. It's been a long winter. Going to spend some time in the Garage.

Wanting to get the X looking it's best this spring, what products should I get, list would be nice, never really done this before. Thanks for any help

Back