Which wheels do I get? Part 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Which wheels do I get? Part 2

Well this is part two because I asked this last time I needed wheels. So Here we are a again. With going solid, I need new wheels again. So I come here to you people for answers ;) It looks like a may be running 35" MTR's Here are my choices in wheels.

In Chrome we Have....

usw-97_w_m.jpg
usw-75_w_m.jpg
usw-37_w_m.jpg
usw-26_w_m.jpg
crr-398_w_m.jpg

Half Chrome..
usw-94_w_m.jpg

Painted.... Just because they are Black or White, does not mean they will stay that way, I may paint them Grey or something :rolleyes:

usw-20_w_m.jpg
usw-30_w_m.jpg
usw-90_w_m.jpg
crr-310-4606_m.jpg
crr-342-5160_m.jpg
crr-397_w_m.jpg

Please make your selection now...and thank you for playing :D

Edit: Adding two other wheels. I really Like these! :thumbsup:

These are Available in Black powdercoat and a silver powdercoat.

58s52.jpg
595wc.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

FROADER said:
#6. half chrome.

I like those wheels a lot.

That was acually what I wanted the first time I bought wheels. They remind me of the wheels on the Toyota 4x4 in Back to the Future ;)

5, 11, 12

Stic-o said:
That was acually what I wanted the first time I bought wheels. They remind me of the wheels on the Toyota 4x4 in Back to the Future ;)
Exactly! That was mine and my cousin's dream truck. I liked them on Rick's Ex too when it was green.

Stic-o said:
Those were the stock wheels on my '86 Toyota P/U :)
But I have the strange feeling we've had this conversation before. :confused:

Anyway, I'd go 3 or 4, but 3 is what I have so you can't go with that. :p

twelve

2, 5, 6, 11, or 12

5 or 12 :)

11, 12

5, 11

I have the number 12 only made by rock crawlers on my dodge and love them just hit them with some 409 and a hose and there clean the chrome is probable the same but I won't go polished aluminuim again , but my center caps are rusting.

I figure you will use explorer centers though

Ok , What if I did do 12...again, because I have these rims now. But if I painted them a Hammertone color, like my rear diff, cover. :D

2135839462m.jpg

Stic-o said:
Ok , What if I did do 12...again, because I have these rims now. But if I painted them a Hammertone color, like my rear diff, cover. :D

2135839462m.jpg

i think it would look good. but if your going to paint them anyways might as well get the white ones since they are a little cheaper...

That'd be cool as long as it lasts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

3 Im a fan of 5-spokes
12 could look good against the white
6 could be cool and different

Back