white 98 sport

PICT0043-1.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0042-1.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

all mods are visible in the pics above :thumbsup:

Plans are install my system, maybe lower, kit, 20's, darker tint. haven't decided if i want to add go or not. kind of thinking ill just get an integra for that after i pay this off :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice sport u got there

paint it all white (except the black trim around the windows), stick a billet grille in her! tell me, what is with the extra lever thingy on the column, or is that a after market cruise on there?

Thanks for the comments guys. System is in since then. Just got a brand new pioneer deck to replace my outdated one. I have 2 JL 12 dub zeros hooked up to a 1500 watt jbl amp. Gonna have to get aftermarket speakers hehe.

That extra thingy im guessing is aftermarket cause everyone with an explorer always asks me that. It's a cruise control switch that either doesn't work or I can't figure out haha.

I kind of like the 2 tone actually :) I shaved the rear emblems too (or well took em off and removed the sticky stuff)

Interesting... Looks like an aftermarket cruise control installed in front of the blower and maybe that is the tach and VSS wires that are twisted together coming out of the PCM???

nice

2hd00au.jpg
This is my Explorer....painted as a two-tone I think looks good on sports. I actually have headlight covers on now...don't have a picture though so I photodshop it in. I have aftermarket taillights, an safari roof rack, small lift now, and some 6in. offroad lights. what colors are you thinking for the two tone.?

78ford_bucket

Sorry, I'm new to this forum, but doesn't this show that the OP is active???
recordsbt.jpgj

record.jpg

hey everyone, Im still around lol. I've just been really busy with work. Just moved into a new apartment too. Almost got the sport paid off. I blew my subs. Got some different plans for the sport too. Gonna just keep it stock height it seems pointless to lower when it has 4WD. Thinking just a billet grill, rims and a new system. Not sure about any other mods yet. As far as posting in the forums I usually search before I post and if a reply is necessary then I'll post :) Nice 2 tone on the other x on here, not my style but it looks good :thumbsup:

I was thinking it said 2007 for some reason, but it's still been over a month since he's been on. So he probably doesn't come around much, probably just when looking for an answer to a question he has.

2007 was my sign up date ;)

Back