WhiteXplurr gets a makeover | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WhiteXplurr gets a makeover

WhiteXplurr gets a makeover (UPDATED)

Ok once again I got bored with the old white X and decided to paint it an obnoxious color... and new update is im painting it black and losing the blue.

here are the pictures of it.

New mods from the 3 thousand other ones...

Newer fogs behind grill,
22" Spinners
4 15" audiobahn flame Q's
2 1300 watt Audiobahn 1300 HCT amplifiers
500 watt audiobahn amp
4 Kicker door speakers
4 Infinity door speakers
Diamond Cut Headlights
Pioneer Touch Screen In-Dash
More worthless mods I don't feel like listing.

NEWEST ADDITIONS:
10000k HID kit
Matching LED turn and running lights
Diamond Corners
NEW diamond cut headlights
Crystal Clear Tails w/ red LED's as brake light (so brakes arent PINK)
New Chrome Billet Grill
And new chrome trim (Also called a grill...the part that goes around your lights)
more.

BTW, I need info on a new motor.. how much would a new 302 cost? and how much would a new 4.0 ohv cost? Including being installed?

Attachments

• jFRONTSIDE.JPG
    jFRONTSIDE.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Gangster Lights.JPG
    Gangster Lights.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,196
  • grillcreepg.JPG
    grillcreepg.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,184

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

more pics

Attachments

• DIAMONDCUT.JPG
    DIAMONDCUT.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 401
  • HID projection.JPG
    HID projection.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 412
  • HIDheads.JPG
    HIDheads.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 403

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

HID kit rules

Attachments

• HID lights.JPG
    HID lights.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 396
  • DIAMONDDARK.JPG
    DIAMONDDARK.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 396

I think your friends spinners look cheesy. I just hate spinners altogether.:)

I would leave yours blue, but switch to a 99+ bumper and get a Limited grille. Then get rid of the rear bumper chrome.

Or, go with a Mountaineer grille.... just to be different from your friend.

I like it nice work!

its time for some matching stereo stuff, a rollpan, shaved stuff, etc.

wait wait wait whats with the cb antenna???? i think it looks pretty slick but why have a fat antenna sticking up like that??

Does anyone have a part number for a 95-97 mountaineer grille, and a header panel too (mines cracked)? i'd like to give my EX a facelift too, though not as drastic. i looked around and the first mountaineers used the same head light configuration and, i think, the same header panels of the explorer up to 98 when it was changed on the mounty. that means i'd be able to keep the diamonds setup i have and get a new look.

i believe my cousin has one of those grilles and the header panel for sale if you are interested

and yes, what you are thinking will work.

however, that mountie grille isn't quite the same.

Doubt Incarnate said:
Does anyone have a part number for a 95-97 mountaineer grille, and a header panel too (mines cracked)? i'd like to give my EX a facelift too, though not as drastic. i looked around and the first mountaineers used the same head light configuration and, i think, the same header panels of the explorer up to 98 when it was changed on the mounty. that means i'd be able to keep the diamonds setup i have and get a new look.

But you would be making your '99 look like a '97 Mounty... If you want a change, get a billet grille. 1997 was the only year that particular grille was used.

i've checked out the differences in the mounty grilles, 97 grille has a shape like the explorer grilles and after that they changed the lights/header panel/grille for the mounty. the biggest difference i see in the 98+ mounty grille is the lower edge has a step in it and they changed the header accordingly. the reason i like the mounty grille is the vertical bars, and there is only 1 mounty in my area so i dont see it alot.

what would your cousin want for the grille and header panel if he/she still has it?

hey, whatever i tell him to take for it-

i'm mostly kidding.

what are they worth? $100

well this bites, looks like the fridge quit some time last night so it looks like my play money isnt play anymore, but what can you expect from a freebie? I might have to spring for a new one. I'll have to check back with ya once the neccesities are squared away.

i don't think his stuff is going anywhere- let me know

Rollpan.. how much altogether to have one put in guys.

Antenna.. yeah yeah so it's ugly i dont care.

I appreciate the comments folks!

And to those who dont like spinners, to each his own :)

i mean i like the antenna, ive got one on mine, but mines not a street truck. do you use it or just like it?

Video Of My Ride

I use it all the time on the way to work. My tag is blueberry haha some truckers know me as blueberry. Some of them try to hate on me, a lot of them dont. I dont care I enjoy my CB

Hey guys, check this out go to this link and you can see my ride and my buddies rides in a video. Doin all sorts of stupid crap... even a 1995 blazer being ramped and almost flipping.

Its worth the view..

www.myspace.com/fuzzymarakka

You may need to make an account to see it but once again I assure you it's worth it.

Just bought my truck back! I sold it to buy a charger!

you have entirely too much money on your hands

im envious now i have to sell mine

Back