• Register Today It's free!

Who has a flip down DVD system?

pacificblue

Reaction score
City, State
Oceanside, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT
i have a 2003 xlt and i'm looking for a single piece overhead Flipdown dvd sytem. anyone has any suggestions, advice, pictures? I don't have a sunroof and i want to be able to pickup tv channels and play cd's as well and maybe around 6.5 to 7.5 in size.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spend some time on ebay and look around to see what you would like. Buy a ps2 for entertainment and it also plays DVD's. But thats up to you. If you do a search you might be able to come up with some stuff on this...

I have the indash flip up with headrest screens. I know that there are factory options that are one piece. Do a little searching and you will find one.

in my opinon

i like the eclipse and the panasonic screen for the money panasonic is the way to go they offer a bigger screen but the same pixels as the eclipse check out this web sight @ Dead Link Removed and @ Dead Link Removed === hope this will help you i realy enjoy mine and what was said about the playstation 2 for the dvd is ok but they do skip sometimes and are not made for the truck i have one in mine but its for playstation games only see ya let me know if i can help you with anything more mcgyver the tip guy

thanks for your responses, very helpful! update:
Dead Link Removed

what do you think?

please don't be afraid to give me some feedback or better suggestions.

:)

Check out Car Discount Stereos

They have a 13.3 and some 10" drop downs for about the same price. They don't include the DVD, but I'm sure you could get one and hook it up to it.

ok, i went to 'Best Buy' today and found the best deal ever! i was told that the 'Pyle' dvd system was inexpensive, but not of good quality. here is the website of the dvd system that i will be getting:

give me your advice, thanks

I was thinking of doing the same thing on my X. But I have one question. Is it possible to put a flip down model on an X with the rear climate control?

check out the link above.

heres a pic:

OH MANNNNNNNN, I like.:D

Wonder what that goes for?

Looks like I have to be nice to my wife for a while. LOL

Back