Who wants to help? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Who wants to help?

flyinguitars500

Reaction score
City, State
Grandville, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 V8 XLT
ok so this is what i want to have done. I would like the gray molding black, put BFGoodrich AT's on it and remove the running boards.

front.jpg

Thanks in advance

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

flyinguitars500

Reaction score
City, State
Grandville, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 V8 XLT
I know the tires arent gonna be cheap, but its nice to know the shop by my house beats prices, so i will be going all over to find the lowest price. The painting, I have heard that Krylon works well for doing things like this. I cant wait for my tax refund. :D

Donner

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Natomas/Irvine
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sp 03 XLT 4x4s, Scion
Ha! Go ahead! That's going to look sweet! That blue is real nice! After the boards come off and the frame is showing, powdercoat or something like that? I would like to do that to my frame, cause it looks almost grayish... what's your plan?

flyinguitars500

Reaction score
City, State
Grandville, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 V8 XLT
Thanks Froader, thats perfect. It looks awesome. I cant wait to get started on it.

After the boards come off and the frame is showing, powdercoat or something like that? I would like to do that to my frame, cause it looks almost grayish... what's your plan?

I didn't notice that. I'll have to look into painting the frame.
O im doing coilsprins too. :D

flyinguitars500

Reaction score
City, State
Grandville, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 V8 XLT
Yea i can see it. I have to look into painting it, maybe even truck bed liner??

Charlie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited
Yeah, I was going to suggest some truck bed liner. Maybe some Herculiner.. just watch out with your hootus.:D