Why are people posting Non Polling Questions in this section? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Why are people posting Non Polling Questions in this section?

Why do people fail to post a Poll here?

• Too lazy to post in the correct section.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legitimate mistake.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Machine090767

Reaction score
City, State
Minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer XLT
Seen many posts that have no "Polls" attached why is this?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hahaha, yes! Thank you!
As of right now, the poll says 100% incompetent! :thumbsup:

As a newer member, I legitimately don't know where to post hypotheticals or opinionated questions. IE. If I wanted to know something in a less than serious manner where to put it without polluting other sections. There's also not a section for "In your opinion" that I know of other than Polls. Just my honest reply.

PS. I'm not defending the posts on Error codes and what not in this section. Just explaining myself on the one hypothetical question of asked a bit ago.

Joe, you did it right! You posted in this section, and you attached a poll.
This thread was commenting on those who post in this section, which is specifically for posting a thread with a poll attached, and don't attach a poll!!

I did post the "Painting my Rims" thread with a poll, but I also posted "Pushing another vehicle with an X" that doesn't contain a poll. I simply didn't know where to post a poll for hypothetical information. And honestly, who wouldn't like to know how much they could push out of their way if they needed too!

Back