why does no one answer my questions?!? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

why does no one answer my questions?!?

tybogit

Reaction score
City, State
Fairfield, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 explorer xlt 4.0
i thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum site. But it seems like only the popular/cool kids get their questions answered.. aggravating... smh...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Perhaps if you didn't use Godzilla sized font and used paragraphs you might get help. I won't read ramblings period. It doesn't make a difference how long someone has been here.

Agree, nobody likes to READ yelling .... and whining. :thumbdwn:

How about checking your owners manual for vehicle operation?

Tyler, what in the world are you talking about?

I see one post with no answer. You don't have TC, you have automatic 4x. Do the BWM.

... aggravating...
Yes, it's aggravating to not get your questions answered. But, it's also aggravating to read posts in such a giant font. It turns people off who would otherwise want to help you. Really.

I'm new to this forum. I apologize for the font size. I don't see an option to change it in here. The other font was to small for me to read. I didn't know font size was a problem my apologies. Also I don't have an owners manual, that's why I was happy when I found this website.

push the ctrl button on your keyboard,, hold it down,, push the = key at the same time,,

your screen gets zoomed so you can read small print,,
afterwards, ctrl and the - key next to the = will unzoom it,,

there,, all good now,,:D:D:D:D:D

I'm new to this forum. I apologize for the font size. I don't see an option to change it in here.

When you go to type a reply to a post, the top of the reply box has options for font style and font size. Yours is somehow set on 7, the largest. You can click the drop down box and reset it to 1 or 2.

Well, what was your question??? If I know the answer I will try to help.

Don't take it personally. Sometimes no one knows the answer. Think of it this way…you have stumped the interwebs :biggthump

Yes, it's aggravating to not get your questions answered. But, it's also aggravating to read posts in such a giant font. It turns people off who would otherwise want to help you. Really.

Why in the world is the goddamned size of the print so intrusive? It's taken as yelling? It's just print on a page. Anyone offended by such unimportant **** ought to go elsewhere. imp

Well maybe it doesn't bother you, imp, but it's generally considered yelling and rude across the internet. I wasn't just stating my own feelings. And I'm not going anywhere. :)

Well maybe it doesn't bother you, imp, but it's generally considered yelling and rude across the internet. I wasn't just stating my own feelings. And I'm not going anywhere. :)

Just like you, we all drive F.O.R.D.s, none of us are going anywhere. Found on road........

Harr harr

And I'm not going anywhere. :)

Dude, you live on a Island :D

OP, why the whiny rant? People here are very helpful, even to new folks who complain about no one helping them. This forum is not your personal owner's manual.

Why in the world is the goddamned size of the print so intrusive? imp

I actually kind of like it, cause I could read his post without my reading glasses and started to think my cataracts had cleared up! :D:frospecta

Ranger, I hear 'ya, and apologize. Long day. Stick around, please! imp

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If still like to know what the question(s) was/were that went unanswered......

Back