Why I like my Gears and Lockers

JamminG4Jim

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Near St. Paul, MN.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
Here's a video clip of this past Memorial Day run. I get a little? air on this obstacle. Man it was fun! THIS is why I'm glad I spent the big bux on 4.56's and lockers!

You'll need Apple's Quictime player to view this clip. It is free from apple.com/quicktime...

Jumpin the log

What'dya think? :)

Jim

ps: MOV file fixed (i hope!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I have quick time but it would not play it said clipo1 was not found and needed to be with the file.

????

I had a problem too, it said the plugin I needed did not downloab correctly, but it's always worked before.

oh good, was thinking it was just me!!!!

C'Mon fix it...I wanna see!!

Good clip!, looks like you tore up the running boards pretty good.

Who needs fenders when cory can build you some rocksliders?!

Originally posted by addkev
Good clip!, looks like you tore up the running boards pretty good.

he he.. i know...Now they match! I bent the other one a couple of years ago. They're on there until i can get some serious rock sliders!

Jim

looks great

Sweet!!:D

Holy crap you know how to romp!:D That is a sweet video man. I just got my 4.56's and a locker too. I was wheeling last night and one of my front tires fell into a bigass 2 foot hole that i didn't even see. Me and my buddys hopped outta the X and looked at the situation. It looked really bad and I thought I was pretty phucked cuz I was resting on the body and stuff. I hopped back in though to give it a try, an ****! It pulled right back outta that thing with barely any gas!!! After that I know that all that big $$$ was definitely worth it.

Back