Will '07 sport trac rims fit '01 sport trac?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Will '07 sport trac rims fit '01 sport trac??

Dave12

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport Trac 4x4
Hello,

I was thinking of getting some 18" rims that were from an 2007 sport trac. I was woundering if they would fit my 2001 sport trac? Or would i need to get spacers or something like that. Also if anyone has any pics of these rims on a 2001-2005 ST. I am having a hard time picturing what they would look like. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bolt pattern is the same but the offset isn't so you would need spacers.

Thanks

Thanks for the info about the rims! The guy who was selling them is not selling anymore. :mad: They look GREAT on your ST!

I went to a junkyard today to get a part. Here's a picture of a cash for clunkers 2nd Gen Explorer Limited with what looks to be 3rd Gen Explorer wheels on it. See how they sit in too far?? That's why you need the spacers.

Attachments

• CIMG0127sm.jpg
    CIMG0127sm.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,513

wow that looks retarded.

Uh, I'm sorry but you can't use the "R" word anymore.............

Visually appealing challenged would be correct.

Pretty soon we wont be able to say anything right...

At the rate the Constitution is being trashed freedom of speech is just one of the losses we're suffering!

Does anyone have pics of the the reverse. I just bought a 2007 Eddie Bauer and I'm not happy with the chrome-plastic wheels. They look cheap to me. I want to put the wheels from my 01 Sport on it.

Back