Will a 2015 R/H passenger mirror fit a 2016 Explorer XLT? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Will a 2015 R/H passenger mirror fit a 2016 Explorer XLT?

64tinc

Reaction score
City, State
OKC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer XLT
Mine broke and I took pictures of the parts I need but they don't match up to what I see on the charts. I was driving down the road about 80 and truck in front of me slung parts of his tires all over the road and a piece hit the corner of my mirror and cracked it and bent the plastic around the glass mirror cracking the mirror. Should I try to replace the broken parts or just buy a complete new stalk? Thanks and best place to buy one would be great also. I have a 2016 XLT heated mirror with blind spot in the corner.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you try and go after the truckers insurance or didn't you get the license plate number off of the trailer or truck?

No I didn't. Pulled off side of the road to check out my Explorer.

did you get a response from Benny at Levittown Ford Super Center? my wife just had her driver side mirror broken. local dealer wants $814 for entire assembly; and $349 for just the mirror. i'm thinking of just getting some other glass that fits and gluing it in.

did you get a response from Benny at Levittown Ford Super Center? my wife just had her driver side mirror broken. local dealer wants $814 for entire assembly; and $349 for just the mirror. i'm thinking of just getting some other glass that fits and gluing it in.
I don't think the mirrors of a 2005 and 2016 would be quite the same.

Peter

Back