• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Will ford release Sync V 3.4 on the Explorer

ecoboost_xsport

Mad Scientist
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Orangevale, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
Completed my upgrade from Sync2 to Sync3 and got everything I needed from www.flvpmods.com. Sure, I probably could've hunted the individual pieces down myself to save money, but it's a nice one-stop shop and 100% plug-n-play. This mod literally took me 20 minutes:

sIOtfD_7aAOgA?width=1024&height=1024&cropmode=none.jpg

Came with Sync 3.4 and I am in absolute love with my interior again! I love the Android Auto integration. One of the biggest issues I had with Sync2.
2j4TpIdMakMpwQ?width=1024&height=839&cropmode=none.jpg

Although mine came with the Explorer splash screen, you can change these in Forscan.

vkGTvczZ9jxHw?width=1024&height=1024&cropmode=none.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

VoltaicShock

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Limited
Completed my upgrade from Sync2 to Sync3 and got everything I needed from www.flvpmods.com. Sure, I probably could've hunted the individual pieces down myself to save money, but it's a nice one-stop shop and 100% plug-n-play. This mod literally took me 20 minutes:

View attachment 321858

Came with Sync 3.4 and I am in absolute love with my interior again! I love the Android Auto integration. One of the biggest issues I had with Sync2.
View attachment 321859
Although mine came with the Explorer splash screen, you can change these in Forscan.

View attachment 321860
Nice! How did you get it to say Explorer like that?

Joe Stewart

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Austin, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer XLT
Nice! How did you get it to say Explorer like that?
[/QUOTE]
You use forscan to set the splash screen.

Michael W

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
18 Explorer Platinum
I upgraded my 18 explorer platinum yesterday. Solved all my problems with my radio/navigation unit. Cyan Lab upgrade.