• Register Today It's free!

will shockwaves fit

Xzibit A

Reaction score
City, State
Ashburn,VA(NOVA)
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 xlt 4.6
has anyone looked in to seeing if the airridetech shockwave setup will fit in the x, i dont think they have any thing that will fit BUT i know that AIM has a ton of different strut bag setups and im sure there is one that could maybe be worked, but has anyone else tried this yet?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am sure you could get them to work somehow. Just need a lower mount. I have thought of that before I went with Coilovers. Good luck just go for it man thats how things get done.

you would just bl;ot it where the shock goes, with better mounting of course, but at 900 each i dont htink thats just something im just going to "give it a shot', at least right now anyway

Shockwaves

Hey man I dont mean to put down anyones product but I've gone the AIM way in the past and I now agree with every bad thing thats said about them. The Air ride technologies airwave would probably be a good choice but you would have to take some measurements to get proper alignment and positioning. I had the AIM look a like and they lasted about 2 weeks each.. One leaked around the top and the other one just plain blew out. Like I said I'm not one to put down anyones company but it really annoys me that they try to copy everything that comes out and always seem to do a real poor job of it.

yes i do know that they suck and i would no rely on them but it would be better to mess up a chassistech part versus an ART part. what parts did you use

Back