Window Sticker: 2015 Explorer Limited - light on the options | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Window Sticker: 2015 Explorer Limited - light on the options

Reaction score
City, State
Saint Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Limited
My wife and I ordered our Explorer Limited about three and a half weeks ago. We are so excited to get her new car, as we have outgrown her 2005 Corolla. We decided to order because we couldn't find exactly what we wanted anywhere. The combination of white exterior, 2nd row captain's chairs and the Ecoboost 4 cylinder were very important to us, but we also didn't want to go crazy with the options. She said she didn't need, or want, the sunroof, and I certainly didn't mind saving $1600. We also didn't need the DVD players, radar-based cruise, etc. We just got the window sticker online...can't wait to take delivery!

Window sticker:

Link: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1fm5k7f93fga33889

photo1_zps180cf98f.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wouldn't say a 301A is light on options. :)

I wouldn't say a 301A is light on options. :)

True, and this will be the most luxurious car we have ever owned, but most of the cars that we saw on dealer lots had another $4,000-$5,000 worth of options.

A little update...our Explorer should be here in the next few days. I went in to the dealer to ask a few follow-up questions. We sold my wife's car to a family member and will be using the money as part of the down payment. I asked the dealer if they had any advice on when to complete the transaction so as to not leave my wife without a car. They said if our Explorer wasn't in by today to stop by and they would give us a loaner. We did that. I expected a Fusion or a Focus, but they gave us a 2015 Explorer Limited to drive until our car comes in!!!! We were both VERY impressed with the level of customer service at our dealer. We are loving the loaner car already!

$44k with the 4 cyl. eco boost and 2wd? is this right? Youre going to love the explorer, huge step up from a corolla.

$44k with the 4 cyl. eco boost and 2wd? is this right? Youre going to love the explorer, huge step up from a corolla.

You are correct. No sunroof, either. We are getting a pretty unique car, I suppose.

We picked up our car tonight and couldn't be happier! We also got a $1500 rebate instead of $500. It was a good day :)

We picked up our car tonight and couldn't be happier! We also got a $1500 rebate instead of $500. It was a good day :)

Fantastic news, Aboynamedsue_09! When do we get to see some pictures? :)

Crystal

Here are a few pics from the day we picked it up, including our old Corolla. My wife LOVES the Explorer. She is blown away by the amount of features it has.

ex2_zps7f216f18.jpg

ex3_zps35faad51.jpg

ex1_zpsec5437a9.jpg

ex4_zps195cf451.jpg

And a pic of my car...sold my Formula Firehawk and beater Suburban when we had our son:

photo-1.jpg

Back