Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Aviator Reserve 201A
Callsign
VE3
When I printed my Window Sticker on the 02/19/2011, the date at the bottom centre read 02/22/2011. The date on the bottom right read 1201102242750. Seni said the Ex was to come off the line Feb. 24th and that is what the date on the right showed. Now when I bring the sticker back up online, the date in the bottom centre has changed to 02/26/2011. I wonder what that means? Could it possibly have anything to do with completion or shipping? The last ETA received was Feb. 28th. Has anyone else noticed a similar change on their sticker?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine has not change since I got the sticker on 2/19. Was orginally scheduled to roll off on 2/21, bumped to 2/25 and has not changed since. Waiting for an update.

When I printed my Window Sticker on the 02/19/2011, the date at the bottom centre read 02/22/2011. The date on the bottom right read 1201102242750. Seni said the Ex was to come off the line Feb. 24th and that is what the date on the right showed. Now when I bring the sticker back up online, the date in the bottom centre has changed to 02/26/2011. I wonder what that means? Could it possibly have anything to do with completion or shipping? The last ETA received was Feb. 28th. Has anyone else noticed a similar change on their sticker?

Maybe they had to go back and fix something. Who knows...

The bottom-most date is today's date. Pull it up tomorrow, it's gonna say 02/27/2011.

The bottom-most date is today's date. Pull it up tomorrow, it's gonna say 02/27/2011.
Now that you mentioned it and looking back, I did pull up the original on the 19th and printed it on my inkjet printer but I wanted a better copy so I pulled it up again at work on the 22nd and printed a copy on our laserjet. That is the copy I looked at today. Guess I was hoping there may have been some progress at the factory.
Thanks for that info.

Back