NEWPORTNJ

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST EXPLORER
ST.
My window sticker first had a date of 10/30/2019 the it had a date of 11/06/2019 but it always had the same blend date 11/07/2019. What happened there ? I know it's built and waiting for shipping to dealer. The zip code to dealer is 10704 Yonkers New York. It say's 14 day to dealer as an ETA I hope it comes in sooner, because my lease is up on 11/22/19. Any Idea that it will make it sooner ?

Thank you. 2020 ST Silver Spruce Street Pack.

My window sticker first had a date of 10/30/2019 the it had a date of 11/06/2019 but it always had the same blend date 11/07/2019. What happened there ? I know it's built and waiting for shipping to dealer. The zip code to dealer is 10704 Yonkers New York. It say's 14 day to dealer as an ETA I hope it comes in sooner, because my lease is up on 11/22/19. Any Idea that it will make it sooner ?

Thank you. 2020 ST Silver Spruce Street Pack.

Ford's window-sticker generation system updates the date on the sticker every seven (7) days until the vehicle is actually built. If your Explorer has been produced, then the latest window-sticker date is what you'll see printed on the hardcopy. As far as shipping, you're at the mercy of the railroad and the transport company that will deliver your Explorer to your dealership. I'd guess 7-10 days to get from Chicago to Yonkers, but that's just a guess.

Ford's window-sticker generation system updates the date on the sticker every seven (7) days until the vehicle is actually built. If your Explorer has been produced, then the latest window-sticker date is what you'll see printed on the hardcopy. As far as shipping, you're at the mercy of the railroad and the transport company that will deliver your Explorer to your dealership. I'd guess 7-10 days to get from Chicago to Yonkers, but that's just a guess.
Dealer called me today and told me Explorer is on the train in Ohio, and that it should be at Dealership by or before 11/22/2019 Fingers X...

Back