build date: 2/12
ETA : 2/25

Sport: Tuxedo Blk :burnout:
Dk Char. interior
402A
Dual Moonroof
All Weather mats
Ordered Date: 12/6/2012

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sweet the wait stinks but worth it

Is there a way to track the ETA online or just pull up the window sticker?

I rec'd my ETA via Crystal and my dealer. I believe Crystal has a way to track, maybe she will share the link.

my window sticker posted! Yay!!!

posted on: 2/5

Dk Char. interior
402A
Dual Moonroof
All Weather mats

Congrats! My Ex Sport probably rolled off the line in the last few hours. Today was her build date.:thumbsup:

I rec'd my ETA via Crystal and my dealer. I believe Crystal has a way to track, maybe she will share the link.

Hi goodfellaz and Zorro11,

I'm not aware of any way for customers to independently track their orders online, but as you're both aware, both your dealer and I are happy to provide you with updates.

Regarding the delivery date on window stickers: that date is an estimate based on when the order was entered, so it's best to reach out to your dealer (or me) for updated info.

Any other questions? Just let me know!

Crystal

my window sticker posted! Yay!!!

posted on: 2/5

Dk Char. interior
402A
Dual Moonroof
All Weather mats
I'm jealous! I'm still waiting for my window sticker:(

sweet! My window sticker is now posted too! I ordered my 402A Tux sport 12/27 and right now the ETA is 2/25. I can't wait! I hope it really does arrive this month, the anticipation turns to anxiety haha

good luck!

It'll be here before you know it, Express Lou! Here's an Explorer badge to keep you company while you wait: http://social.ford.com/grab-a-badge/explorer/yes/?fmccmp=fs-social-advoshare-badge

Crystal

Finally my window sticker is now posted! Must have been the badge from Crystal that did the trick.:D

posted on:2/9
build date: 2/15

Sport: Ruby Red
Dk Char. interior
402A
Dual Moonroof
Adaptive cruise
All Weather
ETA 2/25
I'll post pics as soon as I get my Ex.

Lou

Finally my window sticker is now posted! Must have been the badge from Crystal that did the trick.:D

posted on:2/9
build date: 2/15

Sport: Ruby Red
Dk Char. interior
402A
Dual Moonroof
Adaptive cruise
All Weather
ETA 2/25
I'll post pics as soon as I get my Ex.

Lou

Congratulations!!! the 25th is right around the corner!

sweet! My window sticker is now posted too! I ordered my 402A Tux sport 12/27 and right now the ETA is 2/25. I can't wait! I hope it really does arrive this month, the anticipation turns to anxiety haha

good luck!

Finally my window sticker is now posted! Must have been the badge from Crystal that did the trick.:D...

Hey 13TuxedoSport and Express Lou,

Looks like you'll both need to clear out some room in your garages to make way for your new Explorers! If the anticipation is killing you, you can always spend some time on http://owner.ford.com. You can download free copies of important vehicle documentation (like the Owner's Manual), watch some cool videos, and get valuable coupons.

Have a great day!

Crystal

Back