• Register Today It's free!

Window sticker

RGreenwalt18

Reaction score
City, State
Park Hills, Mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F-350
Got my window sticker today the build date is 8/24 can't wait. Thanks Crystal and Cory for the updates.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got my window sticker today the build date is 8/24 can't wait. Thanks Crystal and Cory for the updates.
Looks like you'll have to update the info in the left margin pretty soon. Congratulations.:thumbsup:

Peter

Dealer called today said my sport is in transit :)

New toys make for Fun Times !!!!

Hope it exceeds your expectations :)

Out of interest, did you order the tow package? I ordered my sport 7/1 and am still waiting for it supposedly because of a parts shortage for the tow package.

I did not order mine with the tow package and mine is delayed due to electronic components needed. Still no ETA yet....

Yeah. The excuse I received is beginning to smell bad.

Yea I picked the tow pack but no sun roof maybe that's the difference

I ordered just the black 2014 sport explorer with just the 401A up grade so hopefully mine will arrive with few or no delays. Fingers crossed as I never ordered a vehicle before. My other half ordered a Ford Fusion Titanium and it was kind of a nightmare with the dealership, but I went through another dealership and the Fleet sales guy as this dealership orders all of our fleet vehicles at my job and I was referred to this guy. I hope this means all will work out well.

Picked mine up yesterday and this being my first x I love it

Back