List of Useful Threads - wiring diagram | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

List of Useful Threads wiring diagram

Does anyone have full electrical wire diagram for a 99 explorer limited 5.0 and or a 04 ranger 4.0 4x4
Just ran across this thread in a search. I have the 99 explorer wiring diagrams if you still need something looked at.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just ran across this thread in a search. I have the 99 explorer wiring diagrams if you still need something looked at.

Yes I do

What do you need?

Dash harness and fuse box area I sold dash and seats in my 04 ranger after I bought an 99 exp limited and planned to use dash console heated seats v8 and trans etc and figured out dash harnesses are not even close to similar

Dash harness and fuse box area I sold dash and seats in my 04 ranger after I bought an 99 exp limited and planned to use dash console heated seats v8 and trans etc and figured out dash harnesses are not even close to similar
Oh man, there's a lot going on back there. There is three pages just to identify all the connectors. Here is the first one.
http://veiks.com/forumphotos/3/exp151-11.pdf too much to post here.

Duplicate by mistake. Please delete.

Greetings. Do you have the wiring diagram for the 2002 ford Explorer 4.0L Engine E oil pressure sensor? I just replaced it and it still jumps up-down randomly. Surely it has to be a bad cable. Thanks in advance.

I have a dash harness for a 96 Expl.

Free wiring diagrams can be found here in the auto repair referencecenter:
EBSCOhost Login

User ID = s8921298
password = password

hi
i have wiring diagrams for the latest ford models, if you need a specific one just ask!
I got a 99 ford explorer i cleaned my fuel injecters put it all back together there is 1 connection i cant find

And I have the wiring diagrams for the '00 Explorer which should be good for the '99 to '01. The '96 to '98 have some changes to transmission wiring.

Let me know if I can help.
Hi TestPoint. I need to trace my TPS connection back to the ECM. I have a 99 4.0 Explorer. Would your diagram show that?
Thank you.

tlveik, thanks for the quick response and for the diagram. It's good info I can use. However, I need to replace the signal wire from the TPS to the PCM. I need something that shows which connection on the PCM is for the TPS. Thanks again.
Here is the connector. Not sure which half this is though. The other half will be a mirror image.
Pin 89 TPS
Pin 90 Reference voltage
http://veiks.com/forumphotos/3/exp23-8.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hi
i have wiring diagrams for the latest ford models, if you need a specific one just ask!
Vic, I have a 97 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4.0L SOHC. Doing a restore and would appreciate any wiring diagrams you could provide. If there are too many and you can just send me the link to them I will pull them myself. Thank You in advance

Back