• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

List of Useful Threads wiring diagram

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Giant97

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport Trac
hi
i have wiring diagrams for the latest ford models, if you need a specific one just ask!
Greetings.

I'm doing a 5.0 swap into my 2002 ST. Do you have the pin outs for the PCM and the 42 pin engine connections for both? Thanks

Luis G08ford

Reaction score
City, State
Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Ford Explorer Eddie
hi
i have wiring diagrams for the latest ford models, if you need a specific one just ask!
Hey friend I'm Luis new to site. But I have a 2008 ford explorer 4.6L V8 Eddie Bauer if you can kind person thank you

BadgerSC

Reaction score
City, State
Schofield
Year, Model & Trim Level
17 Explorer Limited
hi
could you post a diagram for air conditioning on a 17 limited explorer

02 FoMoCo XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, Sc. Transplant From AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer XLT
hi

Hello I own a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT 4.0 sohc VIN number k and I need the engine wiring harness and fuel injector diagram
Thank you sincerely
02FoMoCoXLT

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
EF Vendor
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
He hasn’t been online in 3 years.