Wiring Diagrm for Sony Amp | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wiring Diagrm for Sony Amp

CJ18

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Limited
Hey guys I am new to the forum and looking for some help.

I am looking to add a Rockford 360.3 processor to my 2012 Limited and am running into an issue at the Sony amplifier. Does anyone have any wiring diagram or information for what each wire on the 3 plugs goes to?

I think I figured out which plug is the output going to the speakers, but cannot figure out which wires are the inputs that I need to tap into for the High Level Inputs on the 360.3. I have found the wires for the sub output.

Thanks for any help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you ever find your answer? Looking for the same info!!

I don't know if you'll receive a reply. That was his one and only post. You could try sending a private message but not sure if you'll get a response.
Good luck.

Peter

This should help

This information should help, if you need the pdf version,
part2.jpg
part1.jpg
part4.jpg
part3.jpg
directechs.jpg

Pm me i have the pdf if anyone needs it. I replaced the door speakers, rear tweeters, and run an external sub. So I can answer a few questions if need be.

Pm me i have the pdf if anyone needs it. I replaced the door speakers, rear tweeters, and run an external sub. So I can answer a few questions if need be.
Welcome to the Forum NIck. :wave:
When you show your Explorer as a rental, do you mean a lease?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum NIck. :wave:
When you show your Explorer as a rental, do you mean a lease?

Peter
No it was a rental before I got it. So no nav module.

I have a 2016 Ford explorer and I’m trying to connect a LOC to the factory amp wiring but I don’t know which colors to tap into.

I have a 2016 Ford explorer and I’m trying to connect a LOC to the factory amp wiring but I don’t know which colors to tap into.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Peter

Back