Wiring for power outlets in front dash: 2 12 volt plugs on bottom of middle stack | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wiring for power outlets in front dash: 2 12 volt plugs on bottom of middle stack

azinterceptor

Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 interceptor utility
Hello Everyone,

I have the trim piece with the line in plug and 2 12 volt (cigarette plugs) under the line in.

Luckily they did not cut the line in wires, but the wires and connectors to the 2 12 volt plugs are cut and I was hoping someone has a:

1. Wiring diagram to show which color wires connect to the 12 v power sources.

2. maybe a picture of the connectors and wires to the back of the 2 12 volt plugs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Everyone,

I have the trim piece with the line in plug and 2 12 volt (cigarette plugs) under the line in.

Luckily they did not cut the line in wires, but the wires and connectors to the 2 12 volt plugs are cut and I was hoping someone has a:

1. Wiring diagram to show which color wires connect to the 12 v power sources.

2. maybe a picture of the connectors and wires to the back of the 2 12 volt plugs.

Any help would be appreciated.

I couldn't find the wiring diagrams but I found a picture of the 2 plugs in one of the upfitter guides. Looks like light-blue(maybe a stripe on it) and gray with white stripe, the other looks like light green and another gray with white stripe.
screen-shot-2020-02-10-at-2.28.31-pm.png

Back