Wolf's '93 Sport (In Maryland) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wolf's '93 Sport (In Maryland)

Well, made it back here again =) been gone since oct 2000
My Rig (the black one going for a ride, I was the one driving the tow truck also, but dont do that anymore)
Dead Link Removed

cant find a recent pic, i'll have to take one tomorrow, reason its on the tow in the pic is I blew out the tranny (wow big supprise there)
Keep a eye out, I'll be posting more pics and a few writeups in the projects area with loads of pics =)

I'm in cental Maryland, have a good size garage, driveway and alot of tools, I'd be happy to help any fellow Explorer additics work on their rides =)
Also looking to go on some outings, soon as I get my own running 100%
Contact me by E-mail~ SavageWolf@comcast.net

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whats up with the cherries on top;)

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Reason for the light bar is I was using the truck for Search and Rescue, plus backing up other towers on accidents, and it looks cool :D

it does look cool.

i like the look of a first gen black sport. everything blends.

my XLT is black, but the bumper and grille are chrome so it doesnt look as cool.

why the amber light bar? that is illegal unless you are a construction contractor or a tow truck

It may be illegal Where you live Jim. Where I live you can have light bars on you car as long as they are not red or blue.

Well, I worked for a state police tower, 3 diffrent construction contractors, Maryland Search and Rescue, and work with MD department of Natural Resources Police, so I havent had many problems with it being on the truck (handy as hell really)

oh and the Duff 2.5 lift and 2" body lift are in the mail :bounce: :bounce:

well here they arent too illegal but illegal per DMV if they arent covered and you arent a public safety guy or in a situation where you pose a hazard to other motorists

well, them pretty yellows have been on my truck for almost 3 years now, and I have been stopped for having them once (but i was doing 60mph in a 35 zone also) no ticket or anything from it, officer just asked why I had it on my truck and told me to slow down some
*shurg*

oh...well then... you actually have a legit use for it... thats cool than... i was just curious....

around here they are legal too. you can go speeding down the highway with the lights flashing, but it is legal to have them. and you can use them if they are used as a safety feature (like when towing somone out of a ditch, or stopped on the side of the road).

you can even have white or amber strobe lights

Back