james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
What is it about females and wanting to keep their crap out in the garage? You give them an inch, and next thing you know half the space is gone!

I only have a 2 car garage as my shop so space is at a premium. The GF moved in a few months ago an demanded that she be able to park her car in there. Friggin women. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...An accidental ding or scratch usually resolves that issue real quick..:D

..I do however warn them about the possibility of this happening way back when they are laying down the rules..;)

demanded that she be able to park her car in there.

Your suppose to whip her.... not the other way around. sell her car. she does not need it. i promise you no kitchen is that big to need a car. then you demand her to make you a damn sandwich! ;)

Just do a couple welding projects out there and leave the grinding/welding dust on the floor. Mine won't store stuff out there cause it will get covered with a layer of dust :D

...but that means our closets in the house are packed... I finally got her convinced to put some of it in the attic.

I dont mind so much :P

Attachments

• 2012-05-11_14-22-30_284.jpg
    2012-05-11_14-22-30_284.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 178

..Oh wow..:eek:

..There's a girl that comes with that? I would get it a nice cover..:D

So, she's already versed in divorces eh?

Haha no, it was her dads. He passed away 2 years ago and left it to her. He owned it in one form or another for over 30 years.... last configuration it was orange with no hood or fenders, 8-71 blower motor etc. This time around he wanted a driver so its got a stock 6liter gm truck motor an a 4L60e with cold AC an power windows an seats. Took a trip a few months ago an we got 26mpg!

Tell her she can keep it in the garage under one condition. That JUNK CHEVY running gear has got to go and FORD running gear has to go in. :D

Set the ground rules... ANYTHING she puts in the garage is your to use as you see fit!

..What mods are coming to it, since it's in the garage..:D

..I'm thinking 6" chop top, throw a 427 cobra jet in there and be proud so you would again, ditch the hood..;)

Tell her she can keep it in the garage under one condition. That JUNK CHEVY running gear has got to go and FORD running gear has to go in. :D
Dont think i wouldnt love to slide in a 5.0 coyote ;) no big CJ though... its a nice highway cruiser an she wants to keep it that way

Well... Sometimes letting her park the car inside aint so bad...

You lucky SOB. Your gal came with a car. I have to buy and build cars for mine;)
Well, she did stay on my ass about getting the beadlocks finished on the X so we could go wheeling this weekend. An next week i gotta recharge the AC on the coupe and fix the leaky 3rd member. Lol

Back