• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Wood Grain Radio Bezel

Parts or services wanted

koda2000

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
x
Both my Mountaineers came with the wood grain radio bezel and, although it's plastic, I prefer it over the black rubbery-touch one in my '01 EB. Does anyone have a good one they want to part with for a reasonable price? I have the V8, so no 4WD switch, but that's not a deal breaker as long as the switch comes with the bezel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump

if one from a mountaineer would work I know where to get one as long as you don't need the console parts they Re messed up. Probably going to be there Friday. How much are you willong to pay?

Get yourself a block of wood and start carving!

Sorry, wish I could help. I've got a truck i can pull from, but the kid that owned it busted the surround when he was trying to install his el-cheapo walmart system.

Mountie ones will work wbdavid. They are the same, and more of them came in woodgrain and with a v8 anyway (as a percentage of vehicles made).

I've got a V8 Limited wood grain radio bezel from a 00 Limited, it's in awesome condition,

Si

I've got a V8 Limited wood grain radio bezel from a 00 Limited, it's in awesome condition,

Si

I don't know, $20 plus shipping? Would that work for you? can you email me a pic?

if one from a mountaineer would work I know where to get one as long as you don't need the console parts they Re messed up. Probably going to be there Friday. How much are you willong to pay?

Mountaineer's and Explorer's are identical. All I need is the bezel (unless it has a hole for a 4WD switch). blueka also has one. I told him $20 plus shipping? Can you post or email a pic?

Mountaineer's and Explorer's are identical. All I need is the bezel (unless it has a hole for a 4WD switch). blueka also has one. I told him $20 plus shipping? Can you post or email a pic?

I don't have it my self can get a pic Friday.

I don't have it my self can get a pic Friday.

Ok. Get me some good pics of the front and the back and we can go from there.

Back