Worklog: 3 Beats 6 (Pics) NEW PICS ADDED | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

• Explorer Forum license plate frames are available 2 for $12, or 4 for $17. For photos and more details CLICK HERE

Worklog: 3 Beats 6 (Pics) NEW PICS ADDED

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They look to be the antenna to a TV tuner to me.

I have a question about your install since I am in the middle of one myself right now. I was asked by people at Envirotech which did I want - A painted rack or a vinyl covered one? My response was - Which ever will look the best. They immediately said they would do it in vinyl. Now this puzzles me cause it sort of seemed like they are doing it to get out of some work, or maybe it will look better, I don't know cause I won't have 2 the same to compare to. Why did you decide to paint yours instead of covering it with vinyl or leather?

HotDogs

Originally posted by 79wolf
They look to be the antenna to a TV tuner to me.

wolf is right, they're for the deck's tv tuner

tv tuner?! jeeeze... what DONT you have on this thing typhoon??

Yes they are ant for the tv tuner. The reason it wasnt vinyled was b/c josh has had it, he wanted a new look, so we painted it.

Also josh quit being a pussy and gave me the go ahead to build a wall in his next vehicle. You guys think its nutz now, wait til you see what I can do with some room to work with.;)

WOW Amazing!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see it in person, im still on for spring break, should also have my friend coming, and maybe Nate if he decides he wants to

PEACE

Frist of all that is just freaking great set up,

josh'sinstaller

is there any way you could post pics of this set up when you do it. because my daily driver is a 99 alero and i want it to be loud and clear.

Daily Drivers: 2000 Olds Alero 2 dr<---- getting a new wall with 2 18's and 6 amps

thanks
Gary

OMG mad props bro, that is the best setup I have ever seen. I made it into my desktop. Mad Mad props very nice!

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm sooooo happy with the outcome :D

I'll keep you posted on teh center console from hell that'scoming after Spring Break Nationals.

Originally posted by typhoon43
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm sooooo happy with the outcome :D

I'll keep you posted on teh center console from hell that'scoming after Spring Break Nationals.

Oh hell yeah!

And yes I will have a complete work log of the alero, I will not though have a work log for the astro or mazda, but maybe some pics.

Hey Josh, you blow anything up yet?:D

Shawn,
still in Miami and it's still just pounding.
You = Da Man

teh center console from hell

Tell us about this center console gig. What do you have in mind to make it the "console from heck"?

Ronnie

Lets just say its gonna be nasty. Wont know the shape and layout til I get the old one out. Might try to fit some amplifiers and a crossover in it though.

fat boy slim! it sure looks good. now you and Jim need to get to work on the Danger Ranger

you'll been in Japan for a year, that should be plenty of time for me to get that done! I gotta get the astro LOUD and the alero going too. But the ranger will be done before you are reassigned.

i'm planning on being back around the end of July till the first or second week of September so we can get a lot of it done then. hopefully there is a little something to do when I return. should have all the $ there soon.

D

So is this one a done deal? If it is, have you ran the meters on it yet to see how it sounds?

Ronnie

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What days yall gunan be there? i will most likely Friday, possibly Saturday, i know theres no cahnce in me getting a hotel room, nor affording one, so if i do stay, ill sleep in my truck:D

Do you know any of these people? i seen them on the pre-registered list, of people competeing....

jose ortega Florida 1999 Ford Explorer

Only explorer i could find

Back