World Trade Center Relief Ride at Paragon | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

World Trade Center Relief Ride at Paragon

ExplorerEB96

Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hill Florida (Weeki Wachee) from Bucks County PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 EB-gone 13 Honda Pilot
Paragon Adventure Park
posted 09-17-2001 01:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In light of the recent tragedy, Paragon is very, very pleased to announce a
one day trail ride on Sunday, October 7th for the exclusive benefit (to raise money) for those who have been directly affected by this terrible event.
On this day, Paragon Adventure Park will waive 100% of the admission fee. The minimum donation per truck will be $25. Please bring a check for at least that amount payable to the "World Trade Center Victims Relief Fund" We will collect them as admission and send them in on your behalf.

So PLEASE come out on October 7th and help raise money, and show your support, for all those affected in this troubled time.

To register for this one day event send an e-mail to : reliefride@paragonap.com

For updates and news about this event please visit the upcoming events and outings forum at the Paragon website.

IP: Logged

Grizz
posted 09-17-2001 01:15 PM

Sorry I haven't been around lately....it seems that a certain catastrophe has been taking my energy and time..... I have taken the time to read some posts here and there on my breaks.... I'm home now and would like to relax ....but before I do....I would like to go over and above and see if any one is interested in this post I came accross .......

Karol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey karol, yeah i posted that a few days ago also, tryin to get some ppl ta go.... see what happens...

I saw that a little too late

Wish I could go...but the ex won't be done for a while.... with all that's been happening my motor is delayed... I had a bad roof leak and well....I live in an "association" neighborhood.....they say "no patching...replace the whole roof" what can I do? So it looks like the Ex will have to get it at the end of October...

Keep me posted and send me pics....I'd love to go and just hitch a ride with someone....I would bring my Bronco but it too is sitting without bumpers...(getting the chrome sandblasted and putting black powdercoat on them).... I was very busy for a few days too....need to pick up where other nurses left off.....NYC

Karol

Well it looks like im gonna be the lone explorer out there on the 7th lol.

What the hell, I'm not doing anything this weekend.....I guess I could drag Blackjack up to PA for some fun in the dirt.... Does anybody know what the plans are if it rains all day Saturday and Sunday, like it's supposed to? Some of us don't have lift kits and have gotten stuck in three feet of mudbog before....:rolleyes: Can anyone give me an address for this place so I can plug it in to the map/directions site and figure out how far it is from where I live? Thanks!

HA HA THATA girl SPAS go get her dirty! will i have to listen to you complain on AOL about how long it took you to clean!

Originally posted by Spas
Can anyone give me an address for this place so I can plug it in to the map/directions site and figure out how far it is from where I live? Thanks!
Paragon is right next to Hazleton, PA. We're also planning a trip up there on November 18th if you're interested.

B]HA HA THATA girl SPAS go get her dirty! will i have to listen to you complain on AOL about how long it took you to clean![/B]

HIM! Blackjack is a HIM! Bite me, Mudmask boy!!!:D

Back