Worst day of my life, goodbye ex. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst day of my life, goodbye ex.

I cant believe this happened to me i had a 94 explorer till this morning, i was 4wheelin with broken 4 wheel drive in soft dirt like an idiot and my left wheel dropped in a crevice between two rocks trying to get out i dug a whole for my back right wheel (only one turning) and my friend couldnt pull me out. I was stuck for about 5 hours before decided to just call my parents and they were pist (was suppose to be at the movies) but gave me a ride home and we were gonna come back for the ex tommrow in the light. when i came back in the morning it was torched someone stole my stereo, ipod, speakers, and whatever else they could get there hands on and then burned it down worst thing i had a full tank of gas so there was no hope.:(

If you guys want to see the pics just tel me how to post them cuz i have no idea.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dude thats not kool man:mad:. For any car this is F***ed up. Probabaly some chevy militia guys.

Yeah like many people here all the work I've done on my Explorer if this happened to me I would be out for blood.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

wow that is TERRIBLE!!!!!! so sorry to see that. some people are f'ing losers.

I didnt know you got the pics up until just now, man thats horrible, I feel so bad for you man, I cant even imagine the way id be if that happened to my explorer, I knew it was burnt but I didnt realize that it was so bad that EVERY single thing but the metal was gone, im so sorry for your loss man! Were here for ya, and hopefully you can get another explorer soon, you can get a 1st or 2nd gen dirt cheap now-a-days, so hopefully you get back up and on your feet soon:thumbsup: then we'll all figure out a super security system that has like an invisible shield that nothing can get through LOL

wow, i am really sorry for your loss. its just so LOW to do such a thing, steal then torch... i had a BMW once but when i parked it on the street and went for a walk the next thing i knew its gone! then the next day u hear the cops got the car and the idiots but it was torched.
i hope the cops find who did this and stick behind bars for a LOOOONG time.
like others said, look on craigs list. and for a car with ur licence plate. thoes pictures really hurt me, reactions like :(:(:(:( .:salute:

Man, that is a sad sight to see. Sorry to hear you lost your explorer.I lived in New Mexico for a while and there are a few dumb Arsses around that area that will torch vehicles. It had happened quite a few times. Vehicles broke down on Interstate highways were torched.
If I had an extra Sploder around,I would give it to you:thumbsup:

Man I know its been said but thats crap, my eX got smashed up right in front of my house by some punks form my old high school and as much as I tryd to take proper channels the cops sat around and fed me there bull sh*t run around, and as much as I dont condone violence but these kinda people need to be taught a righteous and terrifying life lesson.

Wow. Those guys literally need to die. In a fire! Fight fire with fire, right? That's means to find out who they are and light their cars or trucks on fire. Their spouses or family's too! Roast them all!

Good luck with everything man. :(

That's normal here. Anytime I'd get stuck or something.. I would NEVER leave the vehicle (out of sight anyways). Sorry to see this happen though man..

That's Brutal....

Sorry about the Ex man, I kind of know the feeling, maybe not to the same extent. A few years ago, got up to go to work early in the morning to find my front window smashed in on my Ex and the dash completely pulled off. For some reason I forgot to activate my alarm that night. Between the huge leather book of Cd's, CD Player, Subs, 2 Amps...and some miscellaneous stuff, I figure they walked away with about $3,000 worth of stuff. Of course I didn't have insurance on stuff like that, just had to eat it. One of the deepest pains in the pit of stomach I've ever felt.

Since then I got a great dog who is the only one more protective of that rig than me, and I spend my money on parts that aren't quite as easy to steal ;).

Good Luck with the new ride, it'll all work out one way or another.

thanks for all the support

I may have just found a new ride, ran into lady parked in ford explorer sport and asked about it and they said they were lookin to sell it looks prety new too, bad news is i only have $650 and making $180 a paycheck so it'll take a while to buy it gotta keep savin up lol i asked if she might sell it to me for $1000 and she said shell think about it. if i can get this X id be the happiest person in the world:D

Good luck with that man! Save up your checks and hopefully you'll be in a new explorer soon:D

what year/color/etc is it?

Not quite sure bout most just barely saw it i have to find out more about it and test drive it first before i buy all i know is its dark green and is in good interior and exterior condition as far as engine transmisson etc no clue yet lol

Ouch! When I saw the pics I cringed and had to scroll away for a moment to catch my breath! That is a horrible injustice and I'm sorry for your loss. Sounds like you've got your eye on a new love affair though! Time will heal all wounds. Best of luck!

ya but the woman never called me back about it. i did see a 84 camaro 5 speed with a 305 in it

ok just letting everyone konow finally found a new car 1988 ford t bird with a 5.0 efi v8 bought it last friday and so far i love it only problem is now i cant use this site

Post some pics of the T-bird. There is a sub forum for other makes/models.

ok just letting everyone konow finally found a new car 1988 ford t bird with a 5.0 efi v8 bought it last friday and so far i love it only problem is now i cant use this site

Sure ya can, its a Ford isn't it?

Awesome, I've always liked the 83-88 T-birds

Lol ok well let me take some pics and I'll put em up wen I get a chance

Insurance is the key,sorry it happened to you.I have full coverage on the truck and...renters insurance that will cover all the rest.The car insurance would have paid for the EX and renters would have paid for any tools or personal stuff.

I also learned the hard way,my house burned down with no insurance...50 years worth of stuff gone.Good luck man.:D

and don't sweat it,it's just stuff and can be replaced.

Back