Worst night ever!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst night ever!!!!

So im in colorado right now working for a ski resort. So last night a local chick that i met was buggin me to come out since i didnt go the night before. so after a wonderful guilt trip i decided to go. so im driving from the town im stayin in to the next. its about a 20 minute drive. well it had been snowing durring the day and this is my first time in this environment. so im driving and there is a car infront of me that keeps flashing his brakes at me. im not even that close but ok. so we get into the next town and the speed limit is 35. cool with me. so i am goin 35 and this guy still keeps flashing his brakes at me so i get in the right hand lane. well once i do that he wants to get over too. im like what in the world is goin on. so i go to get back in the left lane and as i do the guy in front puts on his brakes and i do to. then strts the fun:mad: I start spinning and i do about 2 complete turns and my rear end hits the curb. well im infront of this bar and they have the horse tie ups. like in the old western movies. well that is what my rear end hits. im soo pissed. so i pull off the road and look and my tail light is busted out. my bumper is ripped like it was paper and right above the taillight where its actually metal is a huge dent from the top post of the horse tie off. omg im soo hot by then.

so yeah thats my wonderful story. kinda lame but i love my truck soo much. if u r reading this and have any advise i have another post on how to replace my bumper

that blows

if u r reading this and have any advise ....

Yeah: Increase your following distance in inclement weather and learn how to drive in the snow. :):p:

i 2nd that slow down in snow and dont think just cuz u have a truck snow doesn't affect you.

Back